This summer, I discovered my love for hair rollers! Since i’ve had short hair for the past 200 years, I never played with these. I wanted to show you quickly how I use them! I also recently posted a gold/brown eye makeup tutorial. Go check it out if you haven’t seen it!
Why I use them:
- Easy to use
- I can multi-task while my hair is being shaped and lifted
- they cost $10.00 for a complete set
How I use them: (See video below for a visual and much better description)
- I start at my crown and work the middle section of my hair, using 4 big rollers. (Top to back)
- Then I roll my left side…
- Then my right side
Where to buy them:
- Drug Stores
How often do you use them?
- 3-4 times a week
- mainly with a straightning iron to define my layers and add volume
- On the weekends I will use my curling iron to curl my hair or if I have more time in the am!
Can you sleep in them?
- Yes but it is not the desired look I want. I want an airy bouncy look. Sleeping in them would make your curls tight!
Note: Sorry in the video you are unable to see me roll my hair into the big curlers. I am talking about a few tips/tricks though and will show you how I roll it up on the sides of my head. The concept is really easy and you should try them!
Also- I am making these videos for fun and to share how I do things. This isn’t the end all be all, I am using my flip camera- so nothing to fancy!
Enjoy the video and don’t forget to sign up to join our 30 for 30 Remix and possibly win a $75.00 visa gift card!